Partly I think I felt sorry for myself for just maintaining this week. Given how sick I felt, that I was going through TOM, that we had pizza for dinner one night, how did I honestly think that I would show a loss?? Today I'm feeling stronger. I worked out this morning and ate my healthy breakfast and am nibbling at my lunch right now. The important thing for me is to learn from the mistakes I made over the weekend. I have to keep reminding myself that being sick and tired is not an excuse to over-indulge in things I know aren't good for me.
So, here it is, Monday again. Here's my latest wrap-up:
summary - week 4
- fell off the wagon slightly over the weekend
- ate too many fatty foods last week
- increased the number of miles I pedalled from a little over 25 per week to a little over 28 this week.
- took my vitamins every single day, even over the weekend
- met daily calorie intake goal, Monday to Friday
- met daily water intake goal 7 out of 7 days
- intentionally exercised 6 out of 7 days
- didn't show a gain or loss this week. I maintained my 14 pound loss since my restart earlier this month
On a final note, thanks to Shannin for this: