I'm not sure what kind of shit was in my head a couple of weeks ago but I'm glad that I've straightened myself out. I'm not 100% perfect but I'm 100% better. I'm also 100% in a bit of a hurry so I'll get to the good stuff!
You know you want it...here's my weekly wrap-up:
summary - week ending August 22
- Once again, I took my vitamins 7 out of 7 days this week - I even remembered on the weekend!
- water continues to be a breeze. I'm meeting my daily water intake goal each day!
- didn't suffer too badly with cravings and when I did experience mild ones, I rode them out or ate healthy stuff instead of the bad stuff I had in mind
- continued to post here every work-day since my re-start
- I got back into the swing of recording every morsel of food on fitday
- I'm down another 2 pounds this week and I'm really happy about it. That is a total of 9 pounds down in 5 weeks.