Thursday, May 29, 2003

I had another early morning this morning. My workout was finished and I was eating breakfast by 6 a.m. Not bad huh?

An odd thing happened this morning though, by the time I was getting ready to go out the door, I was famished. I'm normally okay until around 10 a.m. or so when I have a snack at work. I had a banana before I left for work and was fine until lunch. This was good because I was working at convocation again this morning. I did this last week too and was feeling a little beat up after it was done as it's 3 hours (almost) of running around in the gym while our framing service is on. Right now, I'm eating my lunch and I feel okay. Last week, my hips were really bugging me by the time we finished. The aches may have been related to TOM which isn't an issue this week.

Yesterday was a good, on plan eating day. Today's going well so far, even with the extra banana. Last night, we were sitting at home watching TV and I noticed that I'm developing visible muscle tone in my calves. I was actually a little surprised, although I shouldn't really be because I've noticed that I've lost a lot of weight in my legs. I'm pretty impressed and happy about it. It's a small non-scale victory but it really encourages me to keep going and expand my exercise program so I'll be seeing muscle tone in other places too!

No comments: