Sunday, July 06, 2003

So for the past four days, I've been back in my regular fitness routine. What a huge difference it makes. I feel amazing right now. I just finished working out and I was really sweating. It's going to be crazy hot here today, I can feel it already. I'm so glad that I've done my routine and can relax for the rest of the day. I'm not sure what we're doing but I suspect (and hope!) it'll be a whole lot of nothing!

I am noticing this year though that the heat is not killing me as badly as it did last year. I am guessing it's because of the weight that I have lost, my body has do to less work to keep me cool than it did last summer. I remember last summer, using the heat as an excuse not to do regular exercise. I won't do that this summer. I think that my stinky, sweaty workouts are helping to keep me cool (somehow, not quite sure, any ideas?) and I feel too crappy when I miss them.

Tomorrow I'm back to work and back to my regular routine. As much as I enjoyed being off, I'll be glad to get back into a regular routine again. It makes the food thing so much more manageable.

I think it's time for coffee and breakfast. Hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing, OP Sunday!

No comments: