Tuesday, August 24, 2004

barbecue....

I can smell it from here. We're grilling tonight. Well, I say "we" when in actual fact all I will do is eat and do the dishes. My hunny, the chef, is king of the grill. We're having fresh sweet corn, zucchini and chicken. I think a salad might also be in order but it might not. Right now though, the smell of it is making my mouth water. Pathetic huh?? You'd think I hadn't had a cup of green seedless grapes ...wow, I guess that was a couple of
hours ago, nevermind!

Renewed plan is going well so far this week. Eating at home is definitely helping. We had a gorgeous dinner last night too. We had lean pork loin with broccoli, portabello, sweet red peppers in a thick soup with udon noodles. It was great.

Anyway, food aside, the exercise thing is going well too. I've not had any trouble getting up early the past couple of mornings. This is probably because I was up early over the weekend too. I don't foresee any problems for the rest of the week. Unless TOM totally kicks my ass. Time will tell huh??

Hope you're all having a so-far-so-good week too!

No comments: