Wednesday, October 06, 2004

three in a row

I'm a little groggy today because we stayed up late last night. Late for us anyway. We watched the vice-presidential debate and quite enjoyed it. You could tell that Cheney was really pissed at Edwards. Even if you watched it with the sound off, you could tell by each candidate's body language who was lying and who was telling the truth. I thought Dick was going to disappear into his blazer a couple of times.

Anyway, I'm on day three and it's going very very well. Yesterday was good. My eating was perfectly on plan, today should be too. We're going out with the LOG for our weekly dinner out. I think I know where we'll be going and what I'm ordering so I'll be fine again today. Now, I don't think I've lost any weight this week yet but I'm feeling good. Despite the sleep deprivation I still have a lot of energy so I know that I'm heading in the right direction.

No comments: