Monday, November 14, 2005

happy monday

howdy folks.

Today was a busy day at work. Tonight was busy at home as we rushed to put up our outside holiday lights before the snow flies. Of course, we get inside to discover that the forecast has changed and that there will be no snow tomorrow. The lights do look fabulous though. I'll try to get some decent snaps later in the week.

I wish I had lots of health and fitness stuff to report today but I don't. I have stuff I could write about but I'm tired and just want to crawl into bed. I did, however, update my house blog and my regular blog...just in case you're looking for some news. And, oh yeah...if you've read those and are still looking for more, go over to Zorb's page and congratulate the girl, she and her hunny are engaged to be married!

No comments: