Wednesday, February 18, 2009

wednesday wrap-up - week 2

You may have wondered where I have been for the past almost a week. I was sick. As a dog. I had booked off some extra time for an extra-long, fun-filled weekend. All of my weekend plans were cancelled and I was sick for almost the whole time. Not fun. Bad food choices were made at time, at other times, I had no appetite at all. Overall, the week was a bit of a wash out

So, having said all of that, here's my weekly wrap-up:

summary - week ending February 18
  • vitamins and water - I did drink a huge amount of water over the past week but the vitamins were hit and miss because of my not feeling good. This week should be a huge improvement. I also drank a lot of diet ginger ale which wasn't great
  • despite my good intentions, I did not post here at all over the weekend or during "the illness"
  • was able to avoid the many treats which keep coming into the office. I even avoided the wonderful smelling marble cake which was here on Thursday
  • no real, intentional exercise to speak of
  • did not weigh in but if I had, I don't think I'd have seen a change for the better

1 comment:

Dina said...

Hope you're feeling better, that sounds awful! At least you could pass up the treats :)