Thursday, February 10, 2005

day 39 - winter's back

After a couple of weeks of spring-like weather, it snowed again last night. It took me 40 minutes to clean up the driveway this morning so I did that instead of my regular workout. The shoveling is getting easier than it was just a couple of weeks ago. I think that increasing my time on the bike is having a bigger impact on my fitness level than I thought it was. Neat!

There isn't much to report right now. I'll admit that I've had a couple of those tiny chocolate easter egg things (wrapped in foil -- you know the ones) that are floating around in the office. The smell just got to me. The little chocolate bars are sealed really well and you cannot smell the chocolate with them. These little eggs though, they are so fresh and smell so good that I broke down. The moment of weakness has passed and I'm glad. Not sure what made me do it, PMS maybe? This afternoon, I'll stick to my fresh fruit and water.

No comments: