Friday, June 17, 2005

hero worship

Please go over to Taylore's page and read about her trip to the gym. Talk about a huge ass NSV. She's totally my fitness hero this week, seriously. Anyone who can make good food choices while under that much stress deserves a lovely tiara!

My day is going pretty well. Yesterday was good too. Whatever this bug is that I've had (and I say had because today I'm feeling almost normal again) has very much affected my appetite. I'm not upset about it all though. I've been craving healthy foods. The food as fuel thing is kicking in, slowly. I have no doubt that the weekend, as always, will be a struggle. I may even forget at some point and have something "bad" but I won't beat myself up over it. I'm so happy with the way this week has gone, illness and lack of proper exercise aside, that I know my good choices totally outnumber the bad choices I've made this week. Very very few bad choices have actually been made this week. Who knows, maybe I'll even find my scale and get back on it this weekend.

No comments: