Friday, September 23, 2005

not quite the weekend

I feel a little bad about not having posted much this week. Work has been totally insane for me over the past few weeks. The first couple of weeks, I managed to post early in the morning, after my workout and before going into the office. This week though, I've not felt well and I've had the work crazy thing happening so the posting has slipped off my radar, so has journaling my food, actually, so has working out.

I haven't been on my bike since Monday morning because of my back injury. It's feeling better right now than it has all week. I just went outside for a little walk and to clear my head and feel better for it. Oh, I'm also having a diet coke so the caffeine might be helping too.

This weekend I'm working too, tonight until at least 8 p.m. Tomorrow morning I'm back at 7 a.m. and then I could be done at 2 p.m. or 1 a.m., depending on how my back is. After this weekend, things should settle down a bit, I'm hoping. My plan is to start up with my workouts again on Sunday (to make up for missing the past couple of days). I'm not sure what the scales will say when I weigh-in because we've been eating at weird times and grabbing strange meals. In any event, I think my cold is on the way out, my back is feeling better and I should be back to posting more regularly starting again on Monday.

No comments: