Friday, September 30, 2005

super quick

As I've mentioned recently, my job has kept me really busy over the past month or so. The busy-ness of it all has left me distracted and I haven't had a lot of time to do things that I know are good for me and that I should be doing.

That said, I'm now off work until Tuesday. We're hitting the road, on a trip to NYC. The laundry is done, I have empty suitcases sitting on the bed that need packing. In a couple of hours we'll be heading south. I'm not sure what'll happen as far as our meals go, eating out, no matter how careful you try to be is always tricky. We will be doing a lot of walking though so that's something, right?

Anyway, when we get back next week I hope to get back to journaling here regularly again. I miss it when I don't do it.

Hope you all have a very happy weekend.

No comments: