Thursday, February 09, 2006

you are working for the joy of giving

As I'm sure you can imagine, the past week or so has been a little stressful for me. On Sunday, Monday and Tuesday evenings in particular, by the end of the day I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. I had a headache, muscle aches in my hips and legs, just basically really crummy.

This morning, I got up and was moving really slow. I felt sort of crappy again but I made myself exercise. I didn't want to, I tried to talk myself out of it but I kept going and eventually the time had passed and I was done. I showered and felt better. After I'd been at work about 20 minutes, I started to feel like crap again. I knew it was no longer nerves, I am fairly sure that I'm getting sick.

Fun times huh??

My office mate is also feeling exactly the same way. A coworker of ours is out sick today, two other girls from next door are sick as well. I'm not sure what it is but it's nasty.

In other news, it's a little weird at work because my promotion still hasn't been posted to the intranet so I can't talk about it openly yet. It's good and all, just an odd feeling to have good news and you can't talk about it. Soon, I know. Hopefully by tomorrow at the latest. And if I'm lucky, by then, I'll have gotten rid of this untouchable headache and the rest.

roma tomato

No comments: