Tuesday, June 10, 2003

I'm back on track, totally, today.

Yesterday, my food was back on track but I didn't quite get a proper workout in. I'm quite pleased though that I did get 2.5 miles on the bike in. By the time we got home, I wasn't sure that I'd actually get anything done.

This morning, I got up a little earlier than I normally do so I could get in a mile with WATP. It had been almost a week since I did it last (the first time I did it) and I really worked at it. I was a little more coordinated than the first time too. When I started, I heard myself whining in my head, my back hurts, my hips are sore, I should quit now, this can't be good for me...etc. I didn't stop though, my back stopped hurting, my hips loosed up, I got through the whole thing and felt really good by the end of it. After the cool down, I hopped on the bike and did almost 4 and a quarter miles. I've decided that I'm going to shoot for doing the 1 mile WATP and 20 minutes of the bike on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays and do shoot for 30 minutes on the bike the other days. I'm feeling really good right now and want to keep pushing myself. I sweated a lot this morning too which is a good thing for me to be doing.

So that will be my fitness goal for the next couple of weeks. I'm really working hard at keeping the fat intake low and the water intake high. It's also PMS week so I may be fighting chocolate cravings as well. I'm going to try to do my very best because, really, that's all I can do.

No comments: