Thursday, April 19, 2007

gah

First I thought I was sick and then I felt better...then I felt sick again this morning and now I feel better.

I won't get sick!!!

Yuck!

Other than the "am I sick or do I have allergies" thing and being busy at work, the rest of the week is going okay. How's by you?

I feel like in a bit of a boring routine and that's okay for me. It keeps me steady and on track. Unfortunately, it makes for really pathetic posts. I apologize.

I also apologize to myself for having some white chocolate and blood orange cheese cake at lunch today. It was tasty, I shared it, didn't finish it and almost never do this (it was an office luncheon out in a restaurant). My mantra lately seems to be "it could have been worse."

Hey, it could have been!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Peg, glad you are feeling better! I'm with you! I prefer BORING. Exciting means my life is all out of wack :)