Friday, July 20, 2007

cut the crap

Snack stuff we bought for the weekend:

1. Tomatoes, 2 kinds (plum and grape)
2. Grapes
3. Blueberries
4. Baby Carrots
5. Watermelon
6. Raspberries

Things we didn't buy:

1. Licorice
2. Chips
3. Members of the Ice Cream Family
4. Anything with chocolate on it or in it

I have been really struggling with my food choices recently and I don't like the way I feel right now. My hunny is feeling the same way.

There really is no excuse for how we've been eating just lately, or how much exercise we have not been doing. Unfortunately, we've been able to come up with just about a million excuses for being little piggies and indulging ourselves. I try to make more good than bad choices but seriously, it's not enough.

The house has been purged of crap. We are truly supporting each other in this from this moment forward.

The fight on fat is on!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Gosh I think most of us have been feeling this way recently, its like some blogger infection! Give it time and once your ready you will do it.

Vics