Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Southern Hungary

Do you watch the simpsons?

Remember the episode where Homer had his jaw wired shut? he wrote a note to Mr Burns which read, "so hungry." Mr Burns replied (I'm paraphrasing), "why yes, this music is from Southern Hungary. Good ear!"

Well, I'm south Hungary today. I don't know whether it's because I went back to work today instead of staying in bed an extra day or because I'm really being careful about my food intake. Right now though, my stomach thinks my throat's been cut. Really.

Last night, I watched the first 2 Biggest Loser episodes (I'd DVR'd them but not watched them yet) and boy, nothing kills a craving for a snack like watching that!!

Well, I guess we need to figure out which combination of turkey & veg we're having for dinner tonight.

toodles.

2 comments:

Denise said...

While I disagree with a lot of the activities on TBL, you can't argue with their results and they really are inspiring.

Alethea said...

That is a great episode of The Simpsons! =)