Friday, September 29, 2006

weakened state

This week has been tough and long so far.

Work has been crazy busy, my back is feeling better but it's not 100% yet. I know that it's just all the stress. I'm really tired and feeling run down. It wouldn't surprise me at all if I ended up with a cold in a few days.

I've been trying to eat well through all of this. Not totally perfect but good, better than I had been. The exercise thing will wait until my back is better. Right now, I'm just trying to be as good to myself as I can. Once this week is over, work should settle down a little and my routine will get back to normal.

I'm looking forward to resting up and healing a bit, it's been a long month so far.

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I am glad that your back is feeling better. It is so hard when you are tired and feeling run down. I always ended up with a cold when I started feeling that way.

Good for you for trying to eat well through all of this. I think it is good for exercise to wait until your back is better. ((hugs))