Thursday, November 23, 2006

a change WILL do you good

we recently switched brands of yogurt at home. for a couple of years now, I've been a Source by Yoplait fan. About 6 weeks ago, I saw that Silhouette by Danone was on special for a fantastic price so we tried it. not only do I like the flavours better than the Source flavours, the price is just terrific and it's a little lighter on the calories too.

don't you just love it when you find something like that?

I'm happy to report that I'm feeling much better today than I have since I got back from Toronto. whatever mini-version of food poisoning I got has finally gone. my system was all messed up for a few days. In a way, this is never a bad thing because it makes me eat less than normal but still, I'm happy to be feeling better. now, if I can just get rested back up and lose this achey feeling I've had in my joints for the past week or so, I'll be really thrilled.

because I was out of town for work on the weekend, I have tomorrow off. I'm planning to do my housework and get all the yucky stuff out of the way before the official weekend begins.

after today, I only have two weeks left in the office before my extend-o-holiday begins. I'll be out of the office for four weeks and hope/plan to clean up my act while I'm away. I know that it'll be the holidays but still, even I can figure out a way to work in more exercise during the break! there will be no excuses!!

No comments: