Wednesday, April 02, 2008

wednesday wrap-up - week 6

Gah! As I mentioned yesterday, it's a really slow process this go-round but I'm not letting little slip ups stop me completely. Happily, I can report that I did not give into my strong urge last night. I really wanted to drive to the DQ but am proud of myself for not doing it!

Let's take a look at what's been happening with me... here's my weekly wrap-up:

summary - week ending April 1
  • bought actual "lady" vitamins on the weekend and began taking them again, immediately. The ones I had been taking didn't have as much calcium and iron and these ones do. I feel better for taking them and I'm just on day 5
  • Again, I rock the water. I could be a camel!
  • gave into a couple of stupid cravings: some ketchup chips on the weekend, a couple of too-good-to-be-ignored chocolate chip cookies at work yesterda
  • Was less than regular with posting on weekdays but I'm getting better
  • avoided the scale again this week
  • mostly puppy related exercise this week but I did get some walking in too

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read you before but it's been a while since I stopped by for a visit. Nice to check in and find you're still looking our for your health and fitness.

Keep up your discipline and enjoy your progress--and maybe occasionally enjoy a DQ treat.