Wednesday, April 09, 2008

wednesday wrap-up - week 7

Can I get a high-five? I made it through another week without a visit to the DQ. We did have some rather lovely, new, Breyers ice cream treats which are yummy and lower in calories than a DQ (MUCH lower) so that was a terrific subsititute!

Right now, I'm really jonesing for strawberries of the fresh local variety but I know that they are about 2.5 months away so I'm trying to control that and get a serious grip.

Anyway, I'm perking up a bit and the cold thing I've had for a couple of days seems to be going away so... I'll try to summarize my efforts this week... here's my weekly wrap-up:

summary - week ending April 8
  • took my new "lady" vitamins every single day this week, even on the weekend
  • I think because of my cold, I drank way more water than I normally would (and normally I drink a lot). So yeah, water goals, not an issue - skin is looking good for it
  • work is a smallish source of temptation right now. I gave into cookies last week (as reported) and had a few "treats" there this week too. Fortunately, we're heading into a time when folks will be on the road more and I'll be there alone more so there will be less treats to be tempted by. bah
  • between work busy stuff and having a cold, I didn't post every working day but I've been consistent with Wednesdays the past few weeks so that's something
  • still not stepping on the scale but feeling okay about that. Pants aren't feeling horrible and tight at the moment
  • lots of time outside chasing the puppy and some lovely spring time walking was had this week

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled on your blog, but I like what I see! I like especially that you share your Wednesday wrap-ups with us... no matter if you've done what you were supposed to do or not. Admitting when you've messed up a bit is half the battle!