Tuesday, April 01, 2008

trying

Over the past couple of days, I've been trying to be "good" and it's working for the most part. I'm hormonal as hell and would probably do something really illegal for a Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzard right now if the opportunity presented itself.

The end of last week and the weekend sort of fell away in a blur. We had puppy issues on Thursday, hunny illness on Friday and over the weekend. Admittedly, there was some mindless snacking in amongst the stress but not enough that I feel terrible about it.

I must say that having the puppy in the house has me moving much more than I had been doing prior to his arrival. Leash training continues and when that's done and he's all happy to be walking around on the leash, I plan to walk with him each morning before work. My hunny can do the evening shift or we can do that together but I'm really looking forward to getting outside and walking with our beautiful new dog. Another by-product of the new puppy is more meals at home so that we're actually here with him (because he's awesome) and that's always better for my calorie count.

Overall, I'm really happy at home, good busy at work and getting back into the groove with my food intake. The exercise thing I'm not worrying about too much because I've been running around with the dog and that just plain old feels good.

Question for you all though, have any of you signed up online with Jillian Michaels? I really love her on the Biggest Loser and was looking at her program but was wondering if any of you cool kids had tried it out yet. When I did the absolute best with my weight loss was when Bev still had the Weigh-better forum going so I'm always interested in hearing about new/newish online resources.

No comments: