Monday, April 03, 2006

it's a start

I can feel the beginnings of a cold right now. All morning, I have had a dry cough. It's annoying me and making me think that I'm getting a cold. It also means that if it keeps up, I may not be able to go see LOG in the hospital. This is not good.

On other hand, I have begun to journal my food again. My breakfast was a little larger than it should have been and, with the time change and all, I didn't get up in time to exercise this morning but, good or bad, I'm going to journal my food. It always helps and is, for me anyway, a kinder and gentler way to ease back into being good myself. Also, we spent some time outside yesterday, walking by the water and taking photos. I didn't break a sweat but it did feel good to get outside and into the fresh air for a change.

As always, when I restart, I take baby steps and hope for the best. I know that restarting is better than giving up, always...so, here I go again!

No comments: