Monday, April 24, 2006

hello!

I'm still here, really.

In the end, I was off work for almost two weeks. I went back to the office last Monday (April 17) and have been busy busy busy ever since. I took the last of my anti-biotics on April 15 but still feel like they are in my system. I'm eating lots of pro-biotic enriched yogurt and slowly, am getting back to normal.

Every few days, I hop on the scale and am relieved to see that I'm maintaining through all of this. I wouldn't say that I've been paying much attention to my food intake and haven't had the energy or lung capacity to do any intentional exercise (does laundry count?). I still feel like I have a really bad cold but it's so much better to just feel lousy than completely crappy (like I did when I had bronchitis).

So this is just a "hey, I'm still alive" check in. I hope that you're all doing well. I've been missing out on my blog reading but hope to get caught up on it soon. Have a great week everyone!!

No comments: