Friday, April 07, 2006

stuffed update

Yesterday I was able to see my doctor and she confirmed that I do indeed have bronchitis. I'm going to be home until probably Wednesday, when the course of anti-biotics I'm on finish. She mentioned that I'm really contagious. I also feel really crappy. Last night though, for the first time in several days, I got a decent sleep. I was only up two or three times, instead of once an hour all night long (and then being up and out of bed, restless at 3 a.m.).

The only really halfway decent thing I can say about all of this is that my appetite has been affected and I think I've lost a couple of pounds this week. Of course, that could just be fluid from all of the coughing, nose blowing and peeing I've been doing this week.

So, just wanted to quickly update here, I'm heading back to bed. Hope you all have a nice springy weekend.

No comments: