Thursday, February 15, 2007

frozen

I read an article today about how your brain doesn't work so good when it's extremely hot or extremely cold. I can testify to the fact that my brain has not been working good at all over the past few days. I think that it may be frozen. I feel groggy and dopey and stupid. odd huh??

Yesterday, in addition to my recumbent riding, I shovelled twice. This morning, my back and legs were a little sore so I skipped my ride. I shovelled again tonight (snow that had been blown into the yard by the fierce winds). I missed my ride. I won't skip it tomorrow. I don't know if it was physical or psychological but my knee hurt like hell on the stairs today at work and I blame it on the non-riding morning. I'm not sure if that makes any sense at all. It could just have been sore from too much stuff yesterday but I don't want to miss a morning again anytime soon. If nothing else, it'll help warm me up before I have to go out and face the minus 30+ wind chills.

Is it spring yet?

No comments: