Thursday, February 01, 2007

wavey hunger

hormones suck.

last week, when i was on the brink of TOM starting, I was ravenously hungry. all I wanted to do was eat, all I could think about was snacking...and I was home sick with a weird cold so it made it all the easier to snack.

this week, I'm back at work and feeling better and in the middle of TOM and don't seem to have that problem. for the past 3 days, I've forgotten that I even brought a mid-morning snack with me (nevermind actually eating it).

it's good I suppose. I just wish it would be consistent.

3 comments:

neca said...

That is one reason I like to keep myself on a schedule. Like yesterday, I got busy & forgot to eat my afternoon snack. But I NEED that snack, and by the time I got home from the gym I was a mess!

BTW, I keep dark chocolate (something 60-70% coccoa) in the freezer to keep TOM choco cravings at bay. The flavor is so intense, just a small piece seems to work for me!

Anonymous said...

don't stress babe - it all evens out i guess. I hate those TOM cravings too, but i tend to have so much more energy - so i eat more and move more and i hope that it all evens out.

Brad said...

That;s really nice if we have proper eating plans in advance