Wednesday, March 26, 2008

wednesday wrap-up - week 5

Well I haven't been updating much over the past 2 weeks and I did miss two wrap-ups so I should try to get that sorted out now. There isn't much to report but I'll try my best!

Let's take a look at what's been happening with me... here's my weekly wrap-up:

summary - week ending March 26
  • Ran out of vitamins and keep forgetting to get new ones or to take one from my hunny's jar so, no vitatmins this week
  • The water goal was easy. I continue to at least meet my daily water intake goals!
  • gave into a couple of stupid cravings: little tiny cute lindt chocolate easter eggs on Monday night, a bacon cheeseburger at Wendy's over the weekend (with a fresca)!
  • I got back into posting on work days again
  • avoided the scale again this week
  • was unfortunately, got some walking in and have been chasing after our new puppy so that's fun and movement

1 comment:

Smirking Cat said...

My scale and I aren't speaking this week either. We get along better that way.:)