Thursday, May 04, 2006

hey

I can't believe that it's been so long since I've posted here. In my old job, I'd actually take a break at lunch time and I'd use part of that break to write. I'm still doing some double-duty so I don't actually get a break right now. I mean, I could take one if I wanted to but I'd have to get right out of the office and I'd feel bad about it. That's my issue, I know.

It's been over 2 weeks since I stopped taking my anti-biotics and I'm still feeling the side-effects. I feel absolutely gross right now. I was okay for a while - as long I kept eating the pro-biotic yogurt. A few days after I stopped, I realized that I wasn't over the worst of it. I'm back on it but I think I'm going to go to the drugstore tomorrow and get some supplements or something. This has got to stop. So does the coughing. It's still there, bugging me. I'm a whiner, I know. Sorry.

So, other than work and feeling yucky, not much is happening. I'm definitely not losing any weight and I haven't dug my summer clothes out yet. That will be the big test I suppose, when I see how all that stuff fits. The truth of the matter is, it bugs me that I don't seem to care about it, so I guess I must care. I am just so busy with work, and then on top of that, really not feeling anywhere close to 100%, that I can't concentrate.

One of these days though, I'll wake up and kick myself in the ass, in the meantime, I'll just muddle through.

No comments: