Wednesday, January 10, 2007

great grumbly tummy

why was I hungry all day today?

why did I have splitting headache for most of the day?

the sun was shining, it was a lovely day, and yet my head was pounding and my stomach was screaming at me all day.

I feel better now. after lunch, I broke down and took a Tylenol and eventually my headache went away. it was very odd.

this morning, I decided to wear a pair of black dress pants which, last time I wore them, cut into my waist all day and made me feel really uncomfortable. I also chose a pair of shoes, which I love, but which pinched my heel the last time I wore them. I did this because I wanted something to remind me all day, of why I should keep on track with what I'm doing. I wanted to get annoyed at the discomfort, instead, I was inspired!! I know that I've not lost any weight (not according to the scale anyway) but I must have lost some fluid/bloat because, while the pants are still too tight to wear with a tucked in shirt (I wore a sweater over them), they didn't cut me at all and my shoes were actually comfortable too.

it definitely feels like I'm on the right track with my resolutions. the pantometer is always a better measurement of progress for me than the scale is!

No comments: