Thursday, January 11, 2007

wtf?

I have no idea what was going on with me yesterday. the hungry thing started up again right after I finished dinner. it was so strange. we had a lovely meal and yet, it didn't satisfy me. eventually, I broke down and a few multi-grain crackers with some peanut butter on them. after I had that, I felt overly full. weird huh?

today, I was much better. I was also away from my desk a lot and did a little bit of walking from building to building, outside in the wind. it felt pretty good, the walking did. I'm wondering now if the hunger yesterday wasn't a by-product of my body adjusting to a sudden drop in temperature that we've experienced around these parts over the past couple of days.

whatever it was, hopefully it's over now. my eating today was much more reasonable, my hunger became less urgent and persistent. if I didn't know better, I'd have sworn that yesterday was about PMS but I know where I am in my cycle and that's not the case. oh well, as long it's over, I'm happy!!

No comments: