Friday, December 01, 2006

another Friday

I have today off work. That's two Fridays in a row, neat huh? Two long-weekends. I'm lucky!

It feels weird to me though, that I'm not working head down, full steam ahead on multiple projects with looming deadlines. All year, I've had to juggle things at a frantic pace. It's hard work keeping all of those balls in the air. Unfortunately, all of that juggling doesn't burn any calories!

So today, my day off, I'm working on some hand-made gifts for my colleagues. Today's portion involves some baking activities. Next week is my last week in the office before my extended holiday break so I don't have a lot of time to get them together. Because I have all of that time off booked, I've not been too worried about getting stuff together for the holidays but it's creeping up on me now so I should get it started at least.

No comments: