Thursday, February 28, 2008

grumbly tummy

I've been pretty busy this morning so I didn't realize that it was time for lunch until my stomach told me. I like days like this.

Whatever happened on Monday, the clicking thing is still working. Looking back on last night, I didn't even think about having a snack after dinner. This is odd but not, I guess. I didn't flop out on the sofa last night, like Monday night, I did some chores and some blogging and kept myself pretty busy. The snacking trigger for me, in the evenings, is completely related to boredom. It's so easy to do a little mindless nibbling when you're in a fog in front of the tube.

Anyway, whatever happened, it's still happening and I'm happy about that. As always, the weekend will prove to be the big challenge. I have to say, I'm enjoying this feeling of having more energy so much, I may be inspired to just keep my head together and not oink out all weekend. We'll see.

No comments: