Monday, February 04, 2008

hits and misses

So the journalling was hit and miss last week. It was good while I was working but not so good over the weekend. I guess that the lack of routine, and the less frequent visits to the computer, both conspired against me.

Exercise over the weekend was pretty good. Not anything structured but good nonetheless. We had a massive snow storm over the weekend so there was much shoveling to do, both on Friday and Saturday. I know that I have said this before but I totally don't hate to shovel. There is something about the lifting and twisting and throwing, in the crisp clean, ice cold air, that is invigorating. If there was a machine which could recreate that particular kind of exercise, I'd be a happy kid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shrinking Girl,

I read over some of your posts and think they are very fun!

I did want to mention that I think you should definitely create a workout plan that's structured. Without it you won't know where you're lacking or over doing it.

There is a definite science behind it. I'm lucky because my bf is a trainer, and he has introduced me to some resources to develop a plan. But from there, I have figured out what I need to do.

Miss T

theboyfrienddiet.blogspot.com