Monday, February 25, 2008

plan the work

Okay, so I have devised a simple exercise plan to get us started this week. Up until now, it's been hit and miss with no routine at all to speak of.

Over the weekend, while I scrubbed and scoured the upstairs, my hunny sorted out the basement and got our exercise area set up again in the basement. We're both feeling rather large and sluggish at the moment but I think my plan will help us not feel so much like that. We're going to get our butts back on that recumbent bike and supplement it with some mat exercises. I'll ride the bike while he cooks dinner, he'll ride the bike while I clean up. I figure that if we do this every other day for a week or so, that will gently get us back into the groove of things. The floor exercises (crunches and stretching, etc.) we can do on the off days.

This should get us feeling limber enough that when the ice finally melts, we can get into a walking routine. I feel good about this plan and doing it together means that we'll drag each other along, even on the days when we may not want to do it.

1 comment:

misrology said...

hello
very nice blog
bye