Wednesday, February 27, 2008

wednesday wrap-up - week 1

Today was day 2 of my deliberate exercise program. Yesterday was one of our "off days." This week that's Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (although I may do something on Saturday and Sunday). I rode just as long tonight but not quite as far. I put 3.51 miles on the old bike this afternoon.

Yesterday, with my hunny being sick, we ended up going for a bowl of soup after work. I ordered wisely I think. On the way home, I needed to pick up a few things at the store and treated myself to some PMS chocolate. It was good, I enjoyed every bite and it's done. Fear not the binge! It was controlled chocolate.

Even though I really didn't get my shit together properly until Monday (and normally I do this Wednesday to Wednesday) I'm doing a weekly wrap-up today. Let's take a look at my progress so far... here's my weekly wrap-up:

summary - week ending February 27
  • I took my vitamins 7 out of 7 days this week - I even remembered on the weekend! At least I did something good for myself this week!!
  • once again, this one was not a problem - I met my daily water intake goal all week!
  • gave into a couple of stupid cravings: some ketchup chips on the weekend and some cadbury mini rabbit caramilk things last night (PMS is starting)
  • so far, have posted here each week day this week (so far)
  • kept my ass OFF the scale all week!
  • got my butt back on the bike this week. Miles rode this week: 7.10

No comments: