Friday, March 10, 2006

5 minutes

I feel a little guilty, stealing five minutes like this, for non-work related activities but sometimes you just have to do it.

Right now I'm at work and I've been working full-stop all week. It's busy, the kind of busy that just whirls around you until your head spins.

To focus in a significant way on diet and exercise just doesn't seem possible but it's in the back of my mind always. I think this is a good thing.

This week though, my period arrived, about a week late, so it's kicking my butt. I've also eaten a bunch of those little chocolate easter eggs this week, not good. Hopefully, things with my new job will be settled shortly and I'll be able to stop doing my old job (I'm sort of half-juggling both jobs at the moment). When that happens I'll have more time for me, and more time for this journal.

In the meantime, I'm just doing the best I can do. If that means I maintain, I'll just have to settle for that, for now...but not for long.

Happy weekend kiddos!

No comments: