Tuesday, March 28, 2006

biggest loser losers

I am so a fan of the biggest loser, really. I watch it all the time, I even like the little "mini loser" special editions that they have been doing over the past few months.

Yesterday, I read Erin's post about Suzy & Matt. Sincerely, I couldn't agree more with her. I too signed up for the mailing list and I too was disgusted by the "So, just goes to show...in coupledom, if you lose a lot of weight, you can gain a lot of love...." statement.

Imagine how disgusted I felt when I opened my email tonight and saw "Wow! Matt and Suzy Engaged on Today!" in the subject line of an email. Puleeze folks, give me strength!! There are few things that I hate more publicity stunt marriages. I guess marriage just means a little more to me than that. I'm sure that NBC will pay for a big ass wedding for them. I wonder if, a few years down the road, they'll pay for a divorce too.

No comments: