Tuesday, March 07, 2006

present

Just in case you think I may have dropped off of the face of the earth, I haven't. I'm still here. I'm just really fucking busy.

It's kind of crazy actually. I've started my new job, am still doing my old job (a large chunk of it anyway) and I've had two 1/2 days of software training in the midst of it all. Needless to say, I'm having a hard time keeping my head above water so I haven't had much time to post.

Things are hit and miss right now. Exercise isn't consistent, eating is up and down. I'm not worrying too much about it, I can't. I hop on the scale every couple of days and it's not moving, up or down, so I'm just hanging in until work settles down. Home stuff has been busy too so it's a potentially lethal combo.

Anyway, I'm here right now, hopefully I'll be back to posting regularly soonish. Hope you're all doing well. I miss reading how you're all doing but hope to get caught up on my blog reading this weekend.

No comments: