Monday, March 27, 2006

third time's a charm

Well not exactly a "charm" per se but on the third try this morning, I found a pair of tights that would a) stay up and b) not allow my big toe to pop out.

I'm having a weird day. Not bad I suppose, busy, definitely, not entirely good either though. The tights thing was just the start...well, sort of not quite the start. The day started off with me hitting the snooze bar too many times and then I scrambled the rest of the morning. The tights thing was just the universe's little way of telling me that I should have worn slacks today.

Work's been insanely busy today and I shouldn't probably be taking a break but I needed one so I did. I brought my lunch today, all healthy and stuff. I even baked my multi-grain bread over the weekend so I had some of that for my sandwich. Of course, when I'd finished eating and went to throw my lunch sack into my bookbag, I accidentally picked up my unzipped bag by the bottom. Somehow, only about 1/2 of the contents spilled under my desk but still, that's 1/2 too many, yanno?

So we'll see how this week goes. I'm easing back into things slowly. Taking the eating one day at a time. I figure I'll work in the exercise back in slowly too. I still feel like I have a bit of the head cold so I'm still moving a little slower than normal. Slow but sure wins the race, right?

No comments: