Friday, May 26, 2006

friday, I'm in love

Of course, I was in love last Friday too...and I'm lucky, and I know it.

Having said that, I've not been here all week, it's been a busy week. Short ones usually are. Mine was unusually busy though, due to an event on Wednesday night and then another one I have been preparing for on Monday afternoon. I've had a couple of late nights, a bit of sleeping in to try and make it up and lots and lots of coffee.

Exercise, in the traditional sense hasn't really happened this week. There were no early morning rides on my recumbent. I did, however, walk a fair bit, mostly at work, a chunk of it outside. Eating was kind of up and down. Not entirely horrible but not as structured as I'd like.

The good news is that I've survived the week and am looking forward to a restful weekend. The plan is to go grocery shopping tomorrow morning, primarily at our favourite produce market (somewhere we haven't been to in a while), do one or two other small errands and then spend the rest of the weekend at home. I'd like to just do a small amount of house cleaning, catch my laundry up, do some ironing and chill out with my hunny. We had a DVR full of movies to watch and we'd like to squeeze in some deck time, and maybe a walk or two.

So that was my week. I hope yours was good, hopefully not as hectic but I know that everyone's busy. Happy weekend folks, c-ya on Monday!!

No comments: