Monday, May 29, 2006

the Monday after the weekend before

This weekend was not a total write-off. It's been a very long time since I could say that. We ate out once all weekend and that was breakfast so it was easy to control. I did snack a fair bit on the weekend but it was on fruit or licorice or baked thingys that I can count fairly well. We did not buy any chocolate or take any side-trips to the Dairy Queen. I'd say that was pretty good!

We also did a lot of stuff around the house, physical activity types of things like moving boxes, many many trips up and down the stairs, standing for a super long time doing ironing. Basically keeping off of my butt as much as possible.

Over and over I scream, baby steps but that is what works for me. Even though my pants feel ridiculously tight right now, I think I'm down 2 pounds this week. My official weigh-in day is Wednesday though so I'm not counting until then.

No comments: