Tuesday, March 04, 2008

moving it around

I think that my exercise plan may require some adjustments. All day yesterday, possibily from lack of sleep, I felt really shitty. I could have sworn I was getting a cold. I could not stop coughing or blowing my nose. When I finally got home, I felt too ill to even think about exercising and ended up going to bed early.

Last night I had a great rest and feel much better today physically but am a little disappointed with myself about the whole exercise thing. Tonight, I plan to get back on the bike but the evenings are not as easy as I thought that they would be. I may have to start dragging myself out of bed earlier and squeeze in a ride before work. That worked for me before, we'll see.

Foodwise, eating has been okay. Last night I ate more broccoli than should be allowed (cuz I love it so!) and my breakfasts and lunches are still really excellent. Much fruit and raw veg. Water intake is awesome. Despite the cold thing yesterday and TOM being just around the corner, all's well really. I definitely feel better now than I did a couple of weeks ago and that's the main thing for me.

No comments: