Monday, March 24, 2008

unclicked

Wow, being sick knocked me out badly. The symptoms were stuck with me for about 8 days. Last week I still felt weak and things sort of unraveled as far as my plan went. Because last week was a short week for me, I can't even remember much of it. I know that we deliberately avoided easter chocolate all of last week. We had one meal out that I recall but the rest of the week was meals at home and sort of sane.

Workouts took a back seat though, I just couldn't get myself going to do them. This week should be better. The eating thing is back to be 100% on plan. Our fridge is full of fresh fruit and veg (leftover from holiday weekend lunch which we hosted yesterday - a benefit of hosting holiday meals at your home is that you control the menu!) and I bought myself some low fat crunchy snacks (PMS is just around the corner and I will need something cruncy and a little salty).

The clicking was unclicked for a little over week but fortunately, it's snapped back into place and I'm over my flu, ready to go again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great! thanks for sharing!