Friday, March 14, 2008

weakened

Or rather, weekend. It's almost here and this week has been a bit of a washout. Today is the first day all week that I have felt close to normal. Getting sick during the week that the time changes is not a smart idea. I can't tell if I'm messed up from the stomach flu or from the time change.

Either way, I've not eaten much this week and what I have eaten has been starchy. Crackers, toast, bread, ginger ale, water. Last night though, I had a normal dinner. I felt a little whoozy afterward but didn't actually get sick so that's progress.

This morning I had a cup of coffee for the first time since Monday and that was delicious. I also feel less cloudy, which is also good.

So yeah, exercise was non-existent this week but I didn't eat much. Next week should be much much better.

1 comment:

Louise Wedgwood said...

If I've been sick or completely unable to do exercise for some reason, I try to think of it as a useful rest for my body. I think of how my muscles will be even more recovered and ready to work hard when I'm feeling better and ready to get back into it.
Hope you continue to feel better!