Monday, March 10, 2008

snow more

We need more snow around here like we need to have gigantic holes in the middle of our heads.

It snowed here for about 36 hours over the weekend. Part of that were actually ice pellets and freezing rain but the accumulations were crazy. Aside from shovelling here and there, not much exercise was done. Unless laundry counts. Walking on ice is a bit tricky, that must burn some calories.

Honestly, it’s stormed here every other weekend since Christmas. We end up hibernating in the house until the storm passes. Unfortunately, snacking is often done while waiting for the snow to stop.

As much as I love the break from work, weekends are just my downfall right now. It’s happening because I’m letting it happen, I know this. For whatever reason though, I can’t click it on the weekends like I can Monday to Friday.

No comments: