Wednesday, March 05, 2008

wednesday wrap-up - week 2

Once again, it's storming here and once again, I feel shitty. My head is full of what feels like cold and again, last night, I didn't sleep well. We are currently experiencing a huge freezing rain / snow pellet storm. The snow pellets starting pounding our windows at 2 a.m. or so. I woke up every 15 minutes from then on. It's hard to sleep when it sounds like someone is throwing shovels of sand at the window.

Oh well, better days ahead, right?

Let's take a look at what's been happening with me... here's my weekly wrap-up:

summary - week ending March 5
  • Once again, I took my vitamins 7 out of 7 days this week - I even remembered on the weekend!
  • I rock the water - this one I actually enjoyed - I met my daily water intake goal all week!
  • gave into a couple of stupid cravings: pizza on the weekend, as well as those crappy little easter eggs. TOM seems to be taking its' time arriving this month so I seem to be experiencing an extended PMS situation. Hopefully things will get rolling soon and that will be over for another month. All I could think of yesterday was chocolate!
  • I've continued to post here every work-day
  • avoided the scale again this week
  • was unfortunately, not consistent with my intentional exercise at home but did do a lot more walking than I normally do, this past week

No comments: