Tuesday, October 25, 2005

less knotty

The little tiny chocolate bars which were in my house are gone. I wish that I could say that I stomped on them with dirty shoes and threw them in the garbage. Unfortunately, we ate them, while sprawled across the bed watching Sex and the City on DVD. I'm not proud of it but I'm admitting it here. Another thing I should have added to my "weekly goals" list was that I am going to journal every day. It helps my sanity and it keeps me honest. Honesty is good, particularly when you fuck up. If I mess up and post it here, I can go back and read over my archives and find patterns. Right now, I'm heading into PMS so that could explain the eating of the mini Cadbury's. I'm making up little goodie bags for the trick-or-treaters and I've decided to only buy candy that we don't like.

Other than the chocolate bars though yesterday was pretty good. We actually ate dinner at home last night and it was delicious and not totally unhealthy. Tonight, we have our meal all planned out so we're heading in the right direction.

As far as work and the LOG go, things are a bit better today. We stopped by to see LOG last night (and to drop off his laundry - finally!) and we all just ignored what had happened on Sunday and really didn't talk about anything of relevance. It's hard to actually have a meaningful conversation with him anymore without one or both of us getting really frustrated so we just talk about the weather and/or what he had for lunch. It's a little pathetic but it seems to work. After having an absolutely horrible day yesterday, today is much better. This morning was a little hairy but nothing I couldn't handle. I can tell how crazy it is by how knotted up my neck is. Right now, it's sore but I can turn my head from side to side so it's nothing near what it was like yesterday.

The exercise goal may or may not be met this week but, if I can get a good handle on the food thing, that'll be a big accomplishment this week.

No comments: