Friday, July 15, 2005

blah blah

How's your Friday going??

Mine has been okay I guess, so far. I say "I guess" because it's not totally terrific. My poor hunny is sick today. He was home all day on Wednesday with a killer migraine and today, he has achey joints and muscles and a bit of a headache. He works outside and I think he's suffering from heat exhaustion. Last night, we both felt kind of crappy after dinner but this morning I felt okay enough to make it in to work, he's not so lucky.

I did sleep in this morning, pretty late for me and as a result did not ride this morning. I did make 4 out of 5 days though so I'm not too upset with myself. Eating continues to be good, the one upside of this heatwave is that it totally kills your appetite, well, mine anyway. I just feel a little off kilter, not sick but not well. I absolutely know that it's because of the weather. Once the humidity breaks, things should be better.

This weekend, we're going to do very little but rest up and, hopefully, feel better. Have a good one!

No comments: