Thursday, July 14, 2005

product endorsement

I eat yogurt everyday, Yoplait fat free "source" yogurt. Recently, they introduced a bunch of flavors with vanilla in them. I'm not a big fan of fake vanilla flavor so I wasn't sure if I'd like them or not. I can say that I LOVE them. They are totally yummy and the vanilla flavor isn't all that fake tasting. I heartily endorse their apple crumble-vanilla in particular!

This week continues to go pretty well. I rode again this morning although foot pain caused me to cut it short by about 5 minutes. Right now, my foot is feeling better but as the humidex rises, it continues to bother me. Eating has been good. I sat down this morning and calculated my calories for the past couple of days and I'm right on track so that's good.

I know that this stuff is boring but a lot of getting back on track is boring. It's not exciting but it needs to be done, eventually, I'll start seeing results again and trust me, that will be exciting!!

No comments: